Philadelphia American’s Supplemental Benefits can be added to your clients Health Plan or sold as a stand-alone policy
With skyrocketing healthcare costs, individuals and businesses are increasing deductibles and co-insurance to reduce premium costs, this creates more out of pocket expenses and greater financial risk for them. Philadelphia American’s GAP plan helps bridge the gaps in coverage by reducing or even eliminating the out-of-pocket expenses associated with inpatient and outpatient bills.
- Annual calendar benefits starting as low as $2,000 up to $10,000
- Choice of deductibles from $0, $250, $500 or $1,000
- Plan pays Hospital Inpatient Benefits equal to 100%
- Plan pays 50% of eligible Outpatient Medical Expenses such as deductibles, co-payments and co-insurance
- Plan may be Guarantee Issue on list bill